Monday, December 1, 2008

Update

So far, the complaints are:

- There's a light out in the parking lot.

- The cleaning people slacked off over the holiday weekend. Somebody has dirt on their office carpet. Waaaah!

And the day is still young! I'm sure someone else has a complaint they haven't yet brought to me.


Dr. Evil got it right when he said, "Why must I be surrounded by freakin' idiots?!"





I'm losin' it here, people. Five years at this job. Five. Years. of listening to these neverending complaints and never getting praised for the good job I do to solve their irrational and oftentimes ridiculous problems. I don't care if our economy is in the crapper right now... I need to solve this problem of mine. I don't care how comfortable it is, I need to salvage what's left of my sanity and self-esteem and get the heck outta this office!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!
The discomfort of a new job is temporary. The reality of your current job is permanent.

The perfect job for you is sure to come along....eventually. No reason you can't wait for it someplace more tolerable. : )
Linda