Saturday, January 24, 2009

Forget it, old people: No more TV for you!

Another funny from Spike Feresten's show. I guess I'm going to have to start DVR'ing that show again!!

This one cracks me up because it's soooo true. The older woman (she's 70) who I work with bored me for weeks talking about buying & installing her TV converter box for the digital transition next month. I, for one, am REALLY glad to have cable so I don't have to worry about that whole deal!

Anyway, check this out:


Hee!

3 comments:

Mala said...

oh my hell, my Dad got his converter. It's still sitting in the box. Not sure when I'll tell him he actually has to install it to work. No points for simply just having one.

Anonymous said...

This blog post makes me do the following in equal parts:

Laugh heartily

and

Miss my grandmas.

~Lisa

Bev said...

Aww, Lisa! ((hugs))