Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Am I the only one?

Who creates Wii Mii's that look like celebrities? We currently have Jerry Garcia and Robert Pattinson on our Wii, just in case I feel like jogging on the Fit with RPattz. What can I say? I get a kick out of seeing Jerry cheering us on when we're bowling or walking the tight rope. RPattz looks a little something like this, but I think I did an even better job capturing his rogueish smirk on the Mii design:


Other people do this, right?

No? Just me? Okay then.

Carry on.

6 comments:

Cary said...

Yep, we do too. We have Mr. T, Michael Jackson, Davy Jones, Jesus, the entire casts of Lost and The Brady Bunch, Shirley from What's Happenin', Liza Minelli (my wife did that; don't ask me why, no idea), Elton John (wife again), Ginger and Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island, Jackie Chan, Samuel L. Jackson, Charles Nelson Reilly and Rasputin.

Bev said...

OMG, Cary! Congratulations for taking it to a whole 'notha level. You (and the wife) are fantastic! I must go create Rerun and Hall & Oates, immediately!

Mala said...

Not me. But maybe I should. But seriously, there's no way a Mii could hold a candle to my dearest beloved Ralph Fiennes.
Besides, I'm still pissed that the Wii makes my Mii FAT everytime I work out on WiiFit! Bastards!

Pam said...

We have Ozzy Osbourne, McFly, Chicken Little, Jasmine (Danica wanted her)and our whole extended family and friends.

raskal said...

We do, too. There is something so creepy about doing step aerobics with Michael Jackson right next to me. We also have a really, really, really inappropriate Mii that I will not publicly admit to, that was created by a dear friend.

Bev said...

Come on Lisa, you cannot leave us hangin' like that!

Mala - that's it - we're creating Ralph tonight! We can even give him some hair if it makes you feel better.

Pam - we have our whole family on there too, but I love that you have OZZY! LMAO!