Monday, February 9, 2009

Updates

1. I gave up beer 2 weeks ago, and have gained 3 lbs. @#!%^&*

2. LS is back on the binky-crack, but only at night. Sigh.

3. Despite my best efforts to spiff up the appearance, I've gained weight, my teeth are barely whiter because I saved 10 bucks and bought the ghetto Rite-Aid strips instead of the Crest strips, and my hair is as unruly as ever because I just can't muster the energy to care enough to blow dry it. Oh, and my skin is breaking out for no discernable reason.

4. I'm discouraged with my writing, and don't even feel much like reading, which is odd.

5. Originality is still dead.

Booooooo. To say that I've got a case of the Mondays is an understatement. I'm trying to do like Little Nicky and "release the good" (cue rainbows & frolicking bunnies) instead of releasing the evil (monster ripping bunny's head off).

I need some white sage up in here! ;)

22 comments:

raskal said...

Some days just suck. You still rock, though.

Samsmama said...

Don't mind me, but ain't no way Elliott is taking over the number one spot. My word verf is epicat, and that amuses me.

Samsmama said...

Why the hell does this post have comment moderation on it?

Samsmama said...

I'm watching "Criminal Minds".

Samsmama said...

The "How I Met Your Mother" season premiere was hilarious!

Samsmama said...

I have bad gas today.

Samsmama said...

Sam came down and apologized for being a shit; he will live another day.

Samsmama said...

My dad put his boat on Craigslist then went on vacation. Guess who's stuck handling it?

Samsmama said...

All I know about his boat is that it's parked in my driveway.

Samsmama said...

Did I mention he didn't put any pictures of it up? Genius.

Samsmama said...

Who lives in a pineapple, under the sea?

Samsmama said...

HA! My comments are showing up! Hooray!

Samsmama said...

My dad has called me twice about his effing boat. Annoying.

Samsmama said...

Hey! My word verf is "prizes"! What do I win?

Samsmama said...

What became of the blog t-shirt? I would have rocked it Jamaican style.

Samsmama said...

Stringbean...makes me laugh.

Samsmama said...

My head is killing me.

Samsmama said...

I have no idea how many comments I've left. Yet another reason moderation annoys me. And moderation is likely the reason my head hurts.

Samsmama said...

How ya like me now, Elliott?

Samsmama said...

Seriously, what's up with your outdoor wedding venues stalker?

Samsmama said...

I think the bad guy is Brady from Sex & The City. How odd.

Samsmama said...

Hopefully this has done the trick. Especially since I can hardly make out the letters on this word verf. Fingers crossed!