Friday, April 24, 2009

Stay tuned....

I have a great post all written out about my chick date with Mala last night, but it's lacking a certain visual element at the moment. Yes, the photos & the videos. Had some technical difficulties last night, which continue today. Rest assured, it'll be a fun post, but it won't be up till tonight or tomorrow. I know you're all on the edge of your seats, but fear not! You'll get your daily dose of Bev-perversions (Beversions?) just as soon as I can get 'em out of this here camera thang.

"Of course...the files are IN the computer!"

For now, I will just say that I am shitfuck tired and ready to get some lunch. I haven't eaten since my pile of squid at dinner last night (you'll see), and I am about ready to gnaw through my desk.

Shine on, you crazy diamonds. Bev loves ya. :)

11 comments:

Frank Irwin said...

Mmmmmm...Squid. Reminds me of the squid platter at the Daily Catch in Boston's North End.

Mala said...

I'm at the edge of my seat! And I was there!
Good times Beveroni! I'm feeling for you today. I'm sure I probably got a good hour more of sleep than you.

Frank Irwin said...

Oops. I meant "calamari."

Samsmama said...

I'm so excited!!

jessica o said...

I can't WAIT!!! Glad you had a night out with your friend. What's that like anyway?

Harmony said...

First you Zoolander us and then top it off with some Pink Floyd...your rocking that shit in your sleep even.

Can't wait to hear/see all about your chick date. How sad is it, that I am already jealous?

That's it...I am going on the next one.

Bev said...

Frank - is that a good thing or a bad thing? Calamari is so hit or miss for me!! Did you go to school in Boston?

Mala - yes... still ridiculously tired, but it was worth it!

SMA, Jess, & Harmony - you girls were there in spirit, I know it! Next time you're toooootally coming with!

Frank Irwin said...

I don't think I've had bad calamari, but I'm not too picky.

I spent 10 years in the Boston area. 2 years at Boston U., then 8 years working in Natick and Westboro. I had a house in Hudson, MA for the last five. I haven't been back up there in awhile. I need to go.

Bev said...

Ah, Frank! You're practically a local! I knew you were a good egg. ;)

Cary said...

Squid. No.

Bev said...

Cary - wimp! :-*