Saturday, May 2, 2009

Are Sundays fabulous? Absolutely!

Did anyone ever watch Absolutely Fabulous? I loved that show. I was thinking about this particular scene the other day and thought I'd share it here. For better or for worse, this scene reminds me of a lot of good friends I've had throughout my life, both past and present! I wonder if I have a problem...? Eh, fuck it. Where'd I put that corkscrew?

Here are Patsy and Edina going wine-tasting:


In related news, I really, really, really want to go to wine country in California, but I think they frown upon bringing small children to wine tastings....

6 comments:

Mala said...

Beverly, please don't show our home videos without first asking me? Okay? Thankyouverymuch.

Yes, folks, that's a typical get together with Mala and Bev.

Now where is that damn steering wheel!

Samsmama said...

How did I miss this post? I loved that show! Batgirl and I joked that that'd be us someday. And the time is now.

Mary said...

OMG- I think we're new best friends. AbFab? LOVED IT! One of my favorite shows...and I just adore Arrested. I mean I might be in love with AR if its possible to be in love with a TV show- which i think it is :)And if so, then I'm in lovw with the Office and 30 Rock too.

Bev said...

Mala - LOL! So, does that make you Patsy, b/c I've always seen myself as more of an Edina. ;)

Samsmama - How did I know you'd be an AbFab fan? Oh yeah, because YOU RULE.

Mary - Yay! Another fan of all of the shows I obsess over! Love love love! I'm also in love with AD... or is it just Jason Bateman? Nope, nope... definitely the whole show/cast. :)

Mala said...

Oh daa-ling, I'll be your Pats to your Eddy any day.

Besides, I've been working on the hairdo for years!

jessica o said...

Love AbFab. Love Patsy. My favorite is Bubble, Bibble... the daffy secretary. Whatever her name was. What? I'm three sheets. Leave me alone.