Friday, May 15, 2009

Oops

Looks like I might've dumped the whole contents of my brain yesterday, so now I've got nuthin' for today. I shot my wad, if you will. So I'm going to be uber-lazy and throw up this little gem that Harmony sent me today. Btw, doesn't Harmony rock the hizzouse? I can see you all nodding your little heads and saying, "Why yes, Bev, she certainly does rock the hizzouse."

Good readers. **pat**pat**

Without further ado, I give you the Robin Sparkles hit "Let's go to the Mall:"


It's no "Sandcastles in the Sand," but it'll do, and brain hurts when try think good today. Wait, what? Did I just have a tiny stroke? Eh, whatever. Have a good night, everyone. Tomorrow is another day!

6 comments:

Harmony said...

I've got your Sandcastles in the sand right here "I'm on the pill now...let's go all the way"Love Ya!!

Kate said...

Wow. Watching that made me dumber, more stupidly, not smarter. Ack. I give up. Two kids and one more on the way? I need all of the IQ points I can get!

jessica o said...

Gag me with a spoon! That video was like so totally NOT tubular. heehee

Samsmama said...

That was hilarious. I love Robin. I caught a rerun where her sister visited and there was no accent. WTF? It kills me when she "goes Canadian". Says "aboot" or talks metric. Funny.

Mala said...

SOOREY, but that's just bad.
*I'm wincing because crappy tunes permanently wedge themselves into my brain!*

hee hee - my word verification in "sculthro" which is exactly what I'm gonna do if that shit song doesn't stop playing in mt=y head!

laurie said...

How much did you love that it was Ted's ring tone on his phone last show?! Made me giggle...and think of setting it up on mine..