Monday, June 7, 2010

Finally!

Hey guys! Blogger was such a massive bitch this morning. It's 4 PM and I am just now able to get into my dashboard and make a new post, and of course... now I've forgotten what I was gonna write about this morning because my brain is full of Swiss Cheese, empty Twizzler wrappers, and the odd tumbleweed.

What? I smoked a lot of dope in college, shut up.



Anyway, at this point I just want to kick someone's ass and make them my bitch. If Blogger were a real-life human, I'd be cracking my knuckles and squaring off.



Since I can't kick Blogger's ass, I will just grumble angrily and cast vicious aspersions about it. Take that!

Okay, kiddies, since I don't have anything nice to say I'm gonna go ahead and shut my pie hole. Just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm not, you know, dead from the random violent storms and tornadoes we had in New Hampshire yesterday.

I would normally promise a better post tomorrow, but who knows if Blogger will cooperate, eh? I know better than to write checks my ass can't cash.

TTFN!
XOXO

15 comments:

Mala said...

You've been blacklisted by blogger! What gives?

Frank Irwin said...

Maybe Blogger doesn't like angry bloggers.

Samsmama said...

Sounds like somebody has a case of the Mondays.

Heidi Renée said...

At least your head isn't full of cottage cheese. That would be soggy.

onebadmamajama said...

HA! Well, you showed them! Nobody (especially that bitch, Blogger) keeps Baby in the corner!

I'm glad you're, you know, still alive;)

Bev said...

Mala - I know. Who do I have to screw to get off of Blogger Blacklist?

Don't answer that.

Frank - Maybe. The fucker.

Smama - Indeed I do, sister-friend. Indeed I do.

Heidi - But delicious!

OBMJ - HA!! Right on! Thanks!

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

You're not the only one who had problems, I've been reading lots who shared your pain this morning! So glad everything's back to normal! Phew!

MtnMama said...

It's been a long time since I've been in a bar fight, but I'd want you with me if I ever was there again.

('cause I'd need a ride home, y'know...)

middle child said...

I had blogger problems the other day too. I could read the posts but couldn't comment nor could I post a blog. Weird.

Senorita said...

Blogger was being one fat twat to me today. I swear, for a few hours I couldn't even log in. I thought my blog disappeared altogether, all 6 years of my archives gone.

Luckily it's back, I've backed my stuff up, and reading your rants.

Have a nice week, Le Bev !

Harmony said...

I'd like to see you kick Blogger's ass..I'm almost certain some idiot has named their child Blogger. Must find Blogger.

Bev said...

AFANM - Thanks! Misery does love company.

MtnMama - Don't be fooled; I'm all talk. I've never thrown a punch in my life. Not that I wouldn't....

But generally: lover, not fighter.

Middle Child - Let's all kick Blogger's butt, k?

Senorita - Glad you're back up and running! So random - you're in CA and I'm waaaaaay in NH and we both had issues, but Mala lives 30 mins from me and had no probs. Weird.

Bev said...

Harmony - HA! You're probably right, and that is some scary shit. "Hi, my name is Blogger Jones." Actually....

NO! Never mind. ;)

Cary McNeal said...

My dad always said, "A poor workman blames his tools."

Cary McNeal said...

Blogger's working fine for me. But them, I'm on a Mac.