Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hump Day: Fun with Captions

Howdy, Humpersons! I'm on "stay-cation" this week, so please pardon me for taking it kind of easy today. I thought I'd just throw out some funny pics that I found on Picture Is Unrelated and hope you come up with funny captions.

I know, I know -- lazy. But I've never claimed to be a fireball of energy, have I? Exactly.



I had to include this dude because he is reading The Weirs Times, which means he is in my home state of New Hampshire! Probably a bike week participant.



Maverick doesn't really like talking about his Flair.


These two already have captions, but they just made me giggle:





This last one is ALL YOU GUYS.



CAPTION THIS, please! Don't make me get ma' switch.


Have fun!
*mwah*

12 comments:

Liz Tee said...

Frank, put yer damned pants on!

(Sorry, it had to be said.)

Salt said...

Yes I definitely think everything in that picture needs to stay far away from me.

Heather said...

1st picture... WTF Ripped mah panty hose!

Last picture, "Edna, get the tweezers!"

You know. Cuz his bare nuts are on wood. He's gonna get splinters... Nevermind.

MJenks said...

Tsk tsk. Don't they know that should be "Et tu, Elvi, et tu?"

"Bringing the phrase 'Shit fire' to a whole new disturbing level."

Frank Irwin said...

Liz, that's not what you said last night!

As for the caption: "Eunice, I told you you were giving Clem too much fiber in his diet!"

TS Hendrik said...

"Huh, mom was right."

I love that snail one.

Mala said...

"Frank proves once and for all he DOES have a pot to piss in... and wood.

KT and Lady said...

Caption for the first picture:

A balloon with thought bubbles- "I wonder if that cute guy over there is looking at me?"

Bev said...

Ha!!! These are awesome. You some funny mofos. :)

Senorita said...

Sorry La Bev, I am speechless.

Although that is the worst moose knuckle I have EVER seen on a man.

Frank Irwin said...

Mala, as you can see, I have a lot of wood when my bloggity womens is around.

Bev said...

Giggity!