Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's a post about 2 unrelated subjects. So?

Hey now, sexy readers! What are you wearing?

*ahem*

Sorry. Force of habit. My other job is as a phone sex operator. Shhhh! Don't tell.

(Actually, I think I'd be really good at that job. Talking dirty to horny dudes? I GOT THIS. How does one go about getting a gig like that?)

Anyfloozy, Yankees owner George Steinbrenner died of a heart attack last night at the age of 80. Though I'm not a Yankees fan I am a Seinfeld fan, so I have a special fondness for the guy who let Larry David spoof him on the regular for all those years.

R.I.P, Mr. S. In honor of your passing, here's my favorite memory of "you":



Of course, you know this is my favorite clip because of my own fondness for sneaking naps under my desk at work. Not that I've ever done that.... Noooooo. That would be wrong.

Hey, speaking of floozies.

You know who's not dead but kind of looks like she is? Dita von Teese. Don't get me wrong, I have an inexplicable fondness for the woman who has made a career out of taking off her clothes. Plus, she used to bone the extraordinarily odd (and fugly) Marilyn Manson.

I don't know why I like her - that's why it's inexplicable. I guess I just dig her retro style and the fact that she somehow manages to make stripping... classy? Also, she is gorgeous despite her butterface.

What? You know you were thinking it.

Here's an ad she did for Perrier:



Hot, right?! I'm suddenly thirsty.

TTFN!
XOXO

12 comments:

Heidi Renée said...

I agree with DVT. Perrier's only good for washing up, I wouldn't want to drink it.

Liz Tee said...

Re: the Perrier ad... I'll be in my bunk.

Heather said...

I love that episode too!

MJenks said...

First, to get into phone sex, I think you need to be a guy.

BUT, if not, you might need to practice. A lot. So, um...I'll email you my number.

Second, yes, she's quite a butterface. But, since she's NAKED most of the time, it really keeps the eyes off that part. No?

Mike129 said...

Oh, so *that's* what you were doing under the desk! (All I know is that you were rather particular about where I placed my legs.)

Oh, no! She spilled all over herself. I will be a gentleman and help her clean up. :D

Bev said...

Heidi - Yeah, not a fan of the Perrier, though I do enjoy Pellegrino.

Liz - LOL! Yeah, me toooooo.

Heather - One of my favorites.

Jenks - Exactly. If you looked up "Butterface" in the dictionary, you'd see her picture. Her bod is bangin', but from the neck up she's nothing but a MAC counter applied with a spackle tool.

Mike - Shh! I told you not to tell!

Cary McNeal said...

I'd do DVT -- bangin' body indeed -- but one of us would have to wear a bag over the head.

"Mr. Steinbrenner?"
"That's what they call me."

I bet he actually said that.

w/v: kinta, as in Kinta Kunte, the protagonist in "Roots."

Elliott said...

First Harvey Pekar, and now Big Stein? Damn.

MtnMama said...

So, is the definition of Butterface that the ad is just as hot with the sound off?
[Pow!] Actually, I'm unfamiliar with that term, but certainly not with ol' George.
I thought making it to 80 was pretty respectable.

Bev said...

Cary - I'll bet he said that, too. I love how he calls his own grandkids "Shorty" and "Girl." LMAO!

Elliott - I don't know who that is, but sure... sadness.

Mtnmama- I making it to 80 is bad, I'm in trouble. I will be lucky to see 50 at the rate I'm goin'.

What? It's true.

Frank Irwin said...

Sorry I'm so late to the party, I had to take my pants off.

Ok, that's better.

Now, go.

Elliott said...

Pekar was the 'poet laureate' of Cleveland, a fixture and an icon in the literary and comic book worlds. The film 'American Splendor' was about his life and work.

And Mama, I don't see the butterface with DVT myself, but then again, forcing myself to look at her face is like forcing myself to walk by the bacon on the breakfast buffet and take a banana instead.

A butterface is a woman who is, sadly, unattractive despite other attributes. "Her body's smokin' hot, but her face makes me want to vomit."

And it's called 'doggy-style', people.