Friday, July 30, 2010

OOBH Stew

Heya! Sorry I'm a little tardy for the party this morning. The shit hit the fan at work and I've been scrambling all morning. I do so hate it when my job gets in the way of my blogging. I mean, really! So annoying.

How's every little thing? All good here, just trying to recover from a fun but exhausting day at Water Country yesterday. I'm sunburned in places that I didn't even know existed, still tired after 8 hours of solid sleep, and the bottoms of my feet are still sore from walking barefoot on scorching hot concrete all day -- but it's all good in the hood! We had a blast at the park and then finished off the day with margaritas and Tex-Mex. Now that's my idea of a great day.

Now it's Friday, and we ain't got shit to do! Okay, that's not entirely true... I actually have plenty to do today, but not before I serve up some delicious OOBH Stew.

Wow, all my dog ever did was ruin the lawn with his giant turd logs.

This little :13 clip made me giggle, so I had to watch it again. And again. And again. Then once more for good measure.



*giggle*

Coco works out in stripper heels:



Coco has been in the Stew before; she's Ice T's girlfriend (wife?) who is mostly known for her massive rear end and for wearing clothes so tight that her camel toe is LEGEN... wait for it... DARY.

Apparently she's also well known for Tweeting all kinds of inappropriate photos of herself, so it came as no surprise to her followers when she posted this picture of herself working out in Lucite stripper heels. Yowza.

Pic via The Huffington Post.

California Gurls... are unreliable?

I've seen a lot of spoofs of Katy Perry's California Gurls song and video, but this one by the hilarious YouTube comedy troupe The Key of Awesome is my favorite:



There are lots more funny parodies with great production value on that YouTube page, so check it out when you have some time and need a laugh. One of my favorites is the one about no-talent assclown John Mayer.

Last and least, this photo has been making the internet rounds this week:



I think we can all agree that it's pretty disturbing, yet oddly hilarious. Those cats look royally pissed off. Thoughts?

Gotta run - stupid work. Have a groovy weekend, all!
XOXO

12 comments:

Rich Girl Red said...

I wish my dog could do something useful like mow the lawn. She basically functions as a 3 1/2 lb. doorbell.

That Coco is something else. I guess if you're looking at her FMP's you don't notice her ginormous camel toe. It's a diversionary tactic, I'm sure. She's a thinker, you can tell.

I may have to call the ASPCA on those cat people. They need to learn some limits--there's loving your pet, and then there's LOVING your pet. Learn the difference freaks.

Thanks for the stew Bev! Hope you have a great weekend--I'll try to be less cranky next week! Mwah!

Frank Irwin said...

My little thing's doing just fine, thanks for askin'.

You posted the "Making of" that parody video (which was awesome in its own right). The actual video is here.

Frank Irwin said...

stalk

Kate said...

I don't understand how she can have such a huge badonkadonk and be skinny everywhere else (except her milk bags of course.) I just don't get it.

Do you look like John Candy in "Summer Rental?"

TS Hendrik said...

This is exactly why if I see a lazy dog just standing around I yell at it to get a job.

Bev said...

RGR - You were cranky? I didn't even notice. You hid it beautifully! *mwah*

I love "3.5 lb doorbell!" So cute!

Frank - DURR! Thanks, dude. I fixed it. What can I say, I was distracted this AM!

Glad the little thing is fine. Heh heh.

Kate - I know! It's amazing. The fake boobs I get, but that ass... wow.

And yes, I'm very Candy-like today! Lobster girl! :)

TS - Right? You know they're capable. Lazy-ass canines.

BigSis said...

Those people with the animals must be apeshit crazy. Pissed off cats scratch. And they are naked. Duh!

Mala said...

Good Stew! I knew I shouldn't get seconds but just couldn't help myself! Yummmmmm.

Firstly, I told you not to go bottom-less yesterday! You get a sunburn down there, you're gonna know it!

Nextly, Coco's ass just ate her g-string. Ewwwww!

And that spoof is AWESOME! BWAHAHAHA! And kudos for finding that Katie-a-like. And gawd, I hate that song. Not that it stops it from getting it's catchy little self wedged into my brain!

Lastly, I hope those cats have plotted their owners' death.

Have a fabulous weekend!

middle child said...

Please don't tell BIG SIS but I think the cats/fur might actually feel kind of good. Yeah, s'pose I should just buy fur underwear. Sorry for the weird but,...that's how I roll.

Heidi Renée said...

I know I shouldn't look at Coco's butt, but I just can't stop. She must know Sir Mix-A-Lot.

Daisy said...

HA! That was quite a stew, Bev! That picture of Coco is downright scary.

I love the dog mowing the lawn. Maybe you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!

The cats? AY-YI-YI-YI-YI! They look plenty mad and who could blame them.

Hope the sunburn feels better soon and you have a great weekend!

Senorita said...

Best stew EVER ! Me likey ! That Katy Perry parody was hilarious !