Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Cell Phone Camera Day!

It's no secret that I'm a bit of a shutterbug.  I'm in no way a photographer, don't get me wrong; I don't own a fancy camera because I tend to break them, and I don't take artistic shots, for the most part. No, I just like taking goofy pics and documenting moments that I think might amuse you, my loyal readers.  Yes -- as that lovable old pothead Willie Nelson once sang, you are always on my mind.

This is why I love having a decent camera on my cell phone.  I find myself taking pics of the weirdest stuff.... It has been a while since I've gone through the many, many photos that I've taken with my handy-dandy cell phone, so today's the day!

Behold! Snapshots from my weird little life:

Back off, ladies!  I saw him first.

Gettin' my beauty on.
Photobombed!
What?  We just like woodland creatures!  Pervs.
Pedicure.  Vibrating chair.  Snail dildo.  Just your average Wednesday.
Want some candy?  It's been in my ass.
I give it a 6.
Such a pretty princess!
What I bought at the store last night.  Clearly, I'm a total health nut.
Mala learns a valuable lesson: never pull a pirate's finger.
Jim & Joe audition for "Seabisquit: The Final Chapter."
Give me "crazy eyes!"  perfect!
Ain't nothin' but a hound dog.
Good to the last drop.

Hope you liked 'em. TTFN!

15 comments:

Frank Irwin said...

That's a nice halo you've got goin' there in the second photo, Bev.

MJenks said...

If making a meal of bacon, butter, E.L.Fudge and wine is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Salt said...

RE: "Want some candy? It's been in my ass."

I haven't laughed that hard all week. Thanks for that. But also...EW. And wouldn't that thing be uncomfortable? And kind of melty if worn under pants?

CajunMan said...

What a bunch of happy campers! Except maybe for Mala and the pirate. Am imagining your "how I spent my summer vacation" essay now," including the happy ending with the big box o' wine. Thanks for sharing!

Rich Girl Red said...

Dang, your kids are so CUTE!

MJenks is so right! The shopping trip had to be my favorite. I went through a stage of snapping photos of my (and other people's) shopping cart contents. One night, about 2 am, I was behind a guy who was buying a lawn chair, 10W-40W motor oil, whipped cream, 2 bungee cords, and a jumbo tube of KY.

I avoided eye contact.

Bev said...

Frank - thanks! Usually my halo doesn't show thanks to those pesky horns of mine.

Jenks - Right on!

Salt - Yay! I'm so glad I made you LOL! And yeah... I really don't want to find out what happens to the candy if you wear it for a while. Ewwwww....

CajunMan - Haha! Thanks so much. I never thought of it that way, but you're right. This is How I Spent My Summer Vacation!

RGR - I just LMAO at your comment! That is quite a combination of creepy items! I don't even want to know what the bungee cords are used for. **shudder**

In my defense, I just stopped for the butter and cream because I'm doing some baking this week. And wine because, well, just because.

Everything else was purely an impulse buy!

CajunMan said...

And I know I'm in the wrong blog post, but here's my book recommendation for you: "Big Trouble" by Dave Barry. Very funny, no heavy lifting needed.

Mala said...

I laughed, I cried, I pee'd myself...just a little.

AWESOME collection, Bev! Oh how this has brightened my day.

Hey, that ship's called "Beaver"! Who wants a ride?

And have to ask, the edible undies...did you buy 'em?

Lastly, RGR, let me guess.. 24 hour Wal-Mart?

Stacie's Madness said...

holy hell...snail dildo.

Mike said...

Very funny and way too long word verification.

Samsmama said...

Hahaha...yes, the ass candy comment was priceless!

Chocolate, bacon, wine, and a good book. I'd say you've got your bases covered. Oh, and some butter lube. Enjoy your evening!

Mike129 said...

So, Bev, will you be modeling the candy undies for us?

middle child said...

This question comes from an idiot,...I have plain flip phone that doesn't do any tricks but I can take pics. Is there a way to put them on my computer?

MtnMama said...

One great thing about not being at work today: I can COMMENT!
The candy just skeezed me out. I hate that kind of candy anyway, and NOW... ugh! (and it's the crunchy kind, which is ALL wrong for that application...)

I've taken to giving my kid my cellphone camera when she's being pesky at restaurants... mama needs to FINISH her drink, honey... Maybe sometime I'll post a complilation of her masterpieces. :)

Bev said...

Mtn Mama - I love your comments! Stupid work always ruins everything.

Middle Child, I looked for your email address but you're a "no reply-er!" Here's what I do - I email my photos to myself. I think most cell phones can do this now. Some companies (Verizon, for one) allows you to upload your pics to their website and download them from there, but I'm not sure about the details.