Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm So Going to Hell For This (NSFW)

But whatev. It made me LOL so it's definitely going on the blog!

I'm taking the day off to recover from our mini-break to Salem, so I won't be doing a long post today. I've got almost 100 photos to sort through! Today I just can't resist sharing this one itty bitty little photo as a reminder that you should always check yourself out in a mirror before frolicking in a public place. If you don't, you risk ending up on the OOBH with your dinner plates showing.

We spent the day at an indoor water park yesterday. The kids LOVED it and were pruny, red-eyed, limp noodles by the time we left. While we were there I enjoyed people-watching as the place got more and more crowded; the Lazy River became People Soup and the kiddie area took on a rather suspicious greenish hue.

At one point, Jim came up to me and whispered, "I'm sure you've already noticed the woman in the yellow dress."

I hadn't, so he pointed her out. She had obviously forgotten her swimsuit (?) so she was wearing a yellow terry cloth swim cover-up with black panties. The rear view was bad enough:


But when she turned around I almost lost my shiznit.  Naturally, my immediate reaction was, "Oh, that's going on the blog!"



Dear Lady in Yellow,

This is a family establishment. Please take a moment to glance at your reflection in any shiny surface and, at the very least, consider wearing a bra. Better yet, check out the retail shop and perhaps purchase yourself a quality fully-lined and not-transparent-at-all swimsuit. In other words, check yo'self before you wreck yo'self, and stop flashing my children with your giant nips. Thx.

Gotta run.  My whole family is home and they won't let me write one sentence without interrupting me, so I'd better get off the computer and pay attention to them! 

Latah!
La Bev

21 comments:

Doc said...

Hilarious !!!

Rich Girl Red said...

That's awesome! I was at a water park in Orlando on Friday and I got some good shots but none as stellar as that one. Wow! People have no shame. There were a lot of Europeans at Aquatica so the speedos were in full salute. It's a privilege not a right, people.

I visited Salem several years ago and loved it. Can't wait to go back!

American Peperoni Pizza Council said...

Dear Lady in Yellow,
Keep on Keepin' on and don't change a thing. Our national sales just went up 5%.

Mike Honcho said...

I take great pride in knowing a woman's nationality based solely on her fun bag caps.

Mala said...

I guarantee you she really struggled over whether or not to wear the undies. You were thisclose to seeing the matching shag.

Cary said...

A free nipple shot is always nice. Unless they look like this.

"What's the water park like?" someone once asked my friend Seth. His reply: "It's all the same nasty people you see at Six Flags, except now you're bathing with them."

wv: cusnesi. Mala's right--no one wants to see that woman's cusnesi.

Bev said...

ACK! I can only imagine what's going on down undah. No thanks....

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a sudden craving for pepperoni pizza.

Frank Irwin said...

If you squint, that bottom picture looks a bit like an owl.

Coincidence????

Audra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audra said...

Those aren't dinner plates they are serving platters

Whiskey Girl said...

That was HORRIBLE. I seriously can't believe she was allowed to be there looking like that.

WOW WOW WOW

Do you think she didn't know her nips were on display?

Someone should have walked up to her and been like

"You have something on your..... oh nevermind IT'S YOUR HUGE GROSS NIPPLES"

onebadmamajama said...

LOL @Whiskey Girl..now, that would have been worth seeing!

"Well, Bless her...heart."

Samsmama said...

I'm trying so hard to come up with a comment but I feel so speechless. Yep, it finally happened.

RawknRobynsGoneBlogWild said...

Yeah, she would've been more presentable had she just gone naked. Maybe (?) Love your line: Check yo'self before you wreck yo'self!
Cheers,
xoRobyn

Wynn said...

That. Is. Awesome.

Melissa said...

Ay ay ay.

Like Mary, I got nothing.

Although certainly, THIS is not what you're going to hell for. I imagine you got on that bus a long time ago. ;)

MtnMama said...

ohmygoodness... I am not inclined to believe she had no idea this would happen... the black underwear alone... I also cannot believe that she could have been oblivious to what must have been PLENTY of weird looks and stares. I mean, come on. How could you not? And the kids don't have very good filters, as we all know.

But Bev, darlin, you are NOT going to hell. Not for this, and certainly not for being the Timothy Gunn of the water park! besides, there is no such thing...

Heidi Renée said...

Dear god, I didn't know they could look like that. :/

Sarita Bonita said...

Next time she should wear a big polka dot cover-up, problem solved!

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

That is the reason to carry a cam. everywhere.

Jillinator said...

totally delayed response... but did nobody else notice that it appears her undies tag is on the outside meaning that non only did she 'forget' a top, but it also appears she couldn't get her undies on right side out?