Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Heart Is On Fire For Elvira

Hiya, beautiful bouncing BOOBHs!  How goes it?  Sorry I didn't hop on yesterday to give you the Halloweenie recap post; I actually took the day off from my "real job" so that I could focus on writing the eBay book.  We've got our first big deadline coming up in two weeks, and lots to do before then.  I'm feeling good though!  I purchased my final item yesterday (finally!!) and the end of my first draft phase is in sight.  Then come the edits...  duhn duhn DUUUUUUHHHHNNNN.

Anyfloozy, I'm sure you're all dying to know if I managed to pull off being Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, last Saturday night, right?  Of course you are!

See for yourself:












 In a word, yes.
I think I did pull it off.  I may have been Elvira after having two kids and indulging in lots of beer and pizza for a few years, but I was Elvira, goddamn it!  Everyone seemed to really dig the costume, and I really enjoyed vamping it up.  In fact, we all stayed "in character" all night, and it was an absolute blast!  I was so psyched to see all of the cool, creative costumes at this party we went to.  People went all out!  As soon as we got there I vowed to take our pictures with as many interesting costumes as possible, and I definitely reached that goal.  The next day I realized we (other people used my camera too)  had taken 168 photos.

Holy crap!

Obviously I can't post them ALL here, and my Facebook friends are probably already sick of looking at them, but here are a few highlights from our night of EEEEVIL.
Enter... if you dare!
I think I'll just let the pictures do the talking.  They are worth 1,000 words, ya know.

BEFORE the wig, make-up, and generalized debauchery:


After, along with bitchin' bee Mala and ghostly gal Laurie:



Meg and Eric went as "Adam and Steve"

"Steve" took a page from the "Spinal Tap" book:


Who ya' gonna call?


Jim made a pretty hot Dracula, I've gotta say:


Pretty sure we don't want to know what they were talking about:



This pic is all blurry.  Can't imagine why.


Time for a little snack!  This was right before the cow squirted me from his udder... with what we hope was water:


Then some boogying:




Joe won 3rd Place in the costume competition for his EXCELLENT Billy the Exterminator get-up. Big UPS go to Mala, Costume Designer, Extraordinaire!



By the end of the night I had sweated off all of my make-up and my wig was making a getaway off the back of my head, but it didn't matter.  We all had a great time!

I actually have some other (even worse) pics but for some reason they didn't get uploaded last night.  Oops!  I know, I know -- that's the virtual equivalent of leaving my wallet in my other pants.  Sorry 'bout that.  I'll have to put up the picture of me pretending to fellate the priest another day.  Something to look forward to, that.

How was YOUR Halloween?  Got any good stories to tell?  Let's hear 'em!!

16 comments:

Doc said...

This is way hot... Gonna tweet this !

Bev said...

Thanks, Doc!!

Mala said...

I was a Bee? You need to post those other pictures ASAP, I don't remember any of this.
... stupid tequila!

...Except that you made an AWESOME Elvira! (and a cool Elvoldemort, as shown in the first picture)

MJenks said...

Wait a minute...what about that other picture of Elvira that you had. Shouldn't we be using that one to compare.

*shifty-eyed*

*whispers* Maybe it will work this time. *mad cackle*

Elliott said...

Giddy-up, A-oom-bop a-oom-bop a mao mao...

How sad is it that this was the first thing to enter my mind when I saw the title?

I'm with Jenks, we need a proper comparison. And we have 'before' and 'after', what about 'during'?

And you know, they spent all that time developing a red-eye tool for cameras, when really what we need is a 'cleavage enhancement' button. There's far too much emphasis on the stage lights and the cowgirl asking to use the restroom, and not enough on the total vamped-out boobage.

I'm rambling, I know. And while our Halloween was fun, it was nowhere near the drunken free-for-all that yours seems to have been. Sigh.

Frank Irwin said...

The comparison pics look pretty good, Bev, but I'd like to see just a bit more cleavage.

But that could just be me.

Elliott said...

Nope, not just you, Frank...

Bev said...

Mala - I don't think you WANT to remember some of it. The pics at the end were rather... sloppy.

Oh, and who needs a nose?! Not me!

Jenks - Ha! I told you, those are private. ;)

Elliott - That should have been the first thing to enter your mind - I was quoting the song, after all. :) Love it!

And I thought I had put up lots of cleavage shots, but I'll have to scope out some better ones for you guys, clearly. Though that night... let's just say I didn't hear anybody complaining about not seeing enough about my boobs.

This costume was... how you say? An ego booster.

Frank - Fine! Let me see what I can find. Ya' delightful little perv, you.

Heidi Renée said...

I want more cleavage. For Frank. Um, yup.

Leanne said...

Holy crap, you look amazing Bev!!! And holy crap again... a book????!!! That's freakin amazing!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see it!!

PorkStar said...

LMFAO NICE!!!!! You did more than pull that off Bevers, you made Elvira look pretty damn good! Shees yo, you look gorgoeous! Nice pictures!

Senorita said...

I saw your pics on FB, and you more than pulled it off, La Bev ! You are a hot Elvira !

I had a wonderful Halloween, I forgot how fun it is dressing up in costumes !

I hope your new book allows you to quit your regular job.

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

It seems like you and your friends had a rocking party. It was the opposite of mu night. (read the details on my blog). Glad u had fun.

Elliott said...

thinking of you

Stacie's Madness said...

you all looked great!

Bev said...

Heidi - Heh heh. Okay then - for you (and Frank), I'm on it!

Leeanne - You are too kind! Thank you!

Porky - Thanks, sweets!

Senorita - You and me both, sistah-friend. Someday....

Israel - Sorry you didn't have fun. I need to swing by your blog to read all about it.

Elliott - WORD!!!!! Also, hawt. Mama like.

Stacie - Thank you!