Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All work and no play...

makes Bev about ready to cut a bitch.

Heeeeeere's Bevy!
I'm taking exactly 4 minutes to create this crappy Photoshop art as my way of telling you that I'm sorry I've been MIA 'round these parts, and I'll be back to gabbing your ears off, commenting on your blogs, and answering your emails soon.



This book I'm co-writing is kicking my ass all over the place this week.  The first draft is due on Friday and we have miles and miles and miles to go before we sleep.  Uphill miles.  Mt. Everest uphill miles.

So please forgive me for being an absentee internet friend.  It's not you, it's me.



Until I return, please enjoy these gifs.  I know they amused me:


Finally, me and Cary, my writing partner:

Hugs, kisses, and subtle gropes,
La Bev

11 comments:

Frank Irwin said...

That spiderman gif exonerates you from all sins.

jessica o said...

The cow makes me think I might be able to pole dance someday. Good luck you two! I hope you meet your deadline and knock their socks off!

MtnMama said...

Love you, love the post, TOTALLY get the busy Bev, and wishing you all kinds of crazy luck and brilliance as you guys wrap things up.

Bev said...

Thanks, guys! I need all the good joojoo I can get! :)

Melissa said...

Hang in there Bev! You guys are gonna knock their socks off. :)

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

No worries. We will be patiently waiting. Keep me posted on the progress of your book.

Mala said...

My spidey sense is tingling.

We all know you'll be hittin' it outta the park, Bev!

Elliott said...

It's decided. I am getting a photo frame for the front of my desk, and downloading the Homer gif.

Dave said...

Great choices in pix, and the fact that they're gifs helps to keep the ADD happy in some of us...

Hope you make your deadline, I'd think you and Cary will make a very good writing team. In the immortal words of the late Leslie Nielson "good luck, we're all counting on you..."

Dave said...

haha - I loved the Homer gif, too, Elliot. Reminds me of myself sometimes - I look like a flock of seagulls all by myself, flying birds in every direction. The world can be a pissy place sometimes and I react as maturely and appropriately as I can at that moment. It's probably good that we have to wear pants...

CaliforniaMG said...

You can do it, Bevaroo! On a totally unrelated note, there's a beverage store out here called Bev-Mo...There's a joke there somewhere but I'm not finding it at the mo...