Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spam the Spammer!

It appears that our friendly neighborhood dentist spammer returned last night, and this time they were thoughtful enough to leave a phone number in their comment! Aren't we lucky?

Ardent Smile in Doylestown, PA offers complete dental health care including veneers, crowns, dentures, whitening, and more. Call today for a free consultation: (215) 230-4550 Doylestown Dentist

My clever friend Mala had a terrific idea. To repay them for visiting our blogs and leaving us terribly helpful comments such as these, why not give them a jingle and schedule some of that pricey dental work we've been putting off? It's the least we can do for fans of our blogs, right?



Mala immediately called them up and blocked off a whole day of appointments for herself and her two eight kids. Of course, Doylestown, PA is a bit of a long drive for us so it's doubtful that she'll actually make it to the appointment... but it still just seemed like the right thing to do considering how much we love spam. It's just our way of giving back, ya know?




Next up she's going to go for that grill she's always wanted!



Personally, I'm planning on getting a mouthful of Gary Busey veneers, just 'cuz.



How about you, my friends? What's on your dental wish list? Crowns? Wisdom teeth? Go on, make an appointment! They wouldn't have left us their number if they didn't want us to use it!

12 comments:

CaliforniaMG said...

How funny! I hope you guys didn't give them your real phone numbers for the confirmation call.
As for my wish list, I want my teeth straightened (again). And, I still have a baby tooth! It's really old. It's going to leave me someday. I'd like a new one waiting for me when it does.

Mala said...

YOOOOOOOOO!!!! Guess who's gettin' a grill...with diamonds and shit.... and my name....Shanaynay!!! They say I'm the first customer to ask for a grill! yo!

Frank Irwin said...

Shanaynay, do you have a sister named Vajayjay? I think I've dated her.

Mala said...

Can we ask for consultations on others things besides teeth. I think I shall call them, my car's been making this funny noice. What the hell, they said free.

Mala said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Frank, good idea! I think Vajayjay needs to call the good Doc.

Frank Irwin said...

Yeah, she's got that vagina dentata thing going on all up in there.

Bev said...

Maeghan, you still have a baby tooth? How interesting, ya' freak. Kidding, kidding! But still. Freak.

Shanaynay - You go, girl! I think you should be different and go for an emerald-studded grill. Nothing like a mouthful of green to make people do a double-take!

Frank - Ouch! I guess that explains why you haven't dated much since spending time with Vajayjay.

Frank Irwin said...

And why I speak in a higher register.

Samsmama said...

You guys are way too funny! I'd like to get mine whitened. Again. *sigh* I wish I'd quit smoking years earlier.

Can't wait to see how the grill turns out. Better start shopping for a pimp cup.

Heidi Renée said...

You guys are my heroes. I only ever get the Chinese spam, and I can't call them.

Dave said...

Funny the twists these posts & comments take, I love it.
Didn't I read where some of that's already going on - the whole pimping out your freshly Brazilianated groin aaaahhrea with little diamonds dealio? Pretty to look at, but not to touch, much like it would seem Frank's vagina dentata experience must have been. And now the mental visual can't be unseen...
I hate all that spam, but I never see it on your page, you must be a neat freak that way - cool on ya, that has to be a pain.

Kate said...

Oooo, my aunt lives in Doylestown. Shall I have her stop by?