Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Funnies!

Hey, folks! What's shakin'?

All's well here; just having a very lazy day. I took a long nap this afternoon but still feel like I could sleep for days. Thank goodness Spring is on the way, right? Can't wait to get regular doses of warm, fresh air again!

Want an instant mood boost? Go to Google and type in "Spring," then click Images. Enjoy. :)



My work days are getting busier than ever (yay!), so I thought I'd do a little light blogging today. No mental heavy lifting since it's Sunday and all, just some funny pics I've been quietly hoarding for ya'.

I recently Stumbled Upon this quirky blog called Fun With Signs. When it comes to seeing juvenile humor everywhere, I think I've met my match with this guy!





Sometimes they get it right:

The rest of these are just funny pictures I've found around the web. They make me giggle... thought they might do likewise for you!








Have a fantastic week!
XOXO

7 comments:

Frank Irwin said...

What a nice surprise on a Sunday afternoon!

It's a good thing I'm already going to Hell, because I sure do like that 'sausage' picture.

Samsmama said...

Ah, what a very clever comment, Frank. Well done.

The honey picture got me. That and the dog poster.

Hope you had a fabulous weekend! DST has totally thrown me off.

Mala said...

I have seen that dog. He was down by the crack dealers house.
Between being here on a Sunday night and DST, it'll be weeks until I have my shit together and know what time it is. Yay.

MtnMama said...

I never do well with Spring DST. Fall, for some reason, is an easier adjustment.
This year is not looking good; I was already a wreck.
I enjoyed the pictures. It's always nice to see that other people notice stuff and think it's absurd, too.

PorkStar said...

hahaha awesome, actually, perfect read for a Monday morning at work.

Bev said...

Frank, save me a seat in Hell, buddy! :)

Smama - Yes, DST threw me off as well. Losing an hour just doesn't make sense to me. I love the dog poster too. I've seen it before but the tabs said, "Because it's awesome" instead of "Now I have."

Mala - Same here. I still haven't even changed all the clocks in my house, so it's extra confusing 'round there.

MtnMama - Good to see you commenting again, lady! :) The jury is still out on whether things will turn around in 2011.... So far, I'm not impressed.

Porkstar - Glad you liked it! Gracias! :)

Cary said...

Love those. The guy with the fingers is hilarious.