Tuesday, November 27, 2012

‎*Tap Tap Tap* Is this thing on?



Hi BOOBHs!  Boy, it has been ages.  You all look fabulous, but you knew that.



I haven't been blogging on outofbevshead recently, but I just renewed the domain name for another year, so anything is possible.  Don't lose hope!  In the meantime, if you're missing my unique brand of Bevisms, come visit me on my new humor site: About Web Humor.  I blog there a couple times a week, plus I write articles about all of the cool, funny web humor stuff that we all love so much.  

Feel free to "like" the About Web Humor Facebook page too, so you'll never miss a thing.  Hope to see you all there!

XOXO,
Bev

1 comment:

Kimberly Taylor said...

Hi Bev, Just dropping by to greet you Merry Christmas. Hope to hear from next year. Happy New Year too.

Greeting with love from horsemanship

family.